These are the classic 5 corporate entertainment mistakes that are guaranteed to turn your colleagues and clients off and leave a poor impression of your business relationships.
1. Doing the same thing every year – year on year: Don”t let your corporate entertainment become boring and predictable. Do something different this year that that your clients will love and that will leave a lasting impression.
2. Eat, drink, go home: Last year did you spent a fortune on a corporate function. OK, sure it was great party, but we bet it felt like such a missed opportunity afterwards? Bet most of the clients who came, havent been in touch since unless you called them? Don”t you want an event that makes your clients feel more committed to you and that helps you bring in more business?
3. Budget Fun Days: Tight budgets mean that sometimes your pretty restricted with what you can do. The chocolate making, raft building and jousting on horseback days have been disappointing and have done nothing for our client relationships. Want an event with a wow factor that wont just burn a hole in your budget?
4. Doing what everybody else does: Have your clients experienced so much hospitality from their suppliers that days out at Twickenham, Lords, Wimbledon and Henley are now just old hat? You need to do something that will make you stand out from the crowd.
5. Spectating: When you just watching the cricket or rugby, there”s no real opportunity to really talk, to strengthen your business relationships. You need a more involving event, that will bond you together and help build on your partnerships.
Real Client Entertainment
Team Voyage offer quality events that specialise in team sailing. Working with companies accross a very broard range of sectors. If you are looking for a dynamic and memorable way to entertain clients at sea contact us.
We are committed to delivering unforgettable events that you and your clients will benefit from talking about in weeks to come.
To find out more, call 01903 814259 or email: Team Voyage